If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:30 a.m.
Woodland High School
At the Reality Store, students will be able to:
• Envision the lifestyle they would like to have when they are in their mid-20’s
• Select the occupation they would like to have as an adult
• Receive a checking account deposit equal to one month’s salary from their desired jobs
• Spend their salary in the Reality Store, first on necessities and then on “extras”
• Handle some of life’s unexpected events
• Learn whether their selected occupation will provide the financial resources needed to provide the lifestyle they want.
Approximately 450 students will be attending this Reality Store. We are in need of 85-95 volunteers.
Please let us know if you are interested in working AM (7:30a-11:30a), PM (11:30-3:00), or BOTH.
As we will have a light breakfast and lunch for our volunteers, please let me know as soon as possible if you can help.
Please just let me know if you or someone you know can help and which shift you would like.
Just email me at BCooper@centurybanknet.com.
If you cannot help us, please send this out to people on your email list that might be interested.
We could use all the help we can to advertise this and make it a big success.
Thank you for helping educate our future employees.
Nov. 13, 2013, 6 p.m.
Clarence Brown Conference Center
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!
On Thursday, November 13, it is all about ‘the bag’ and what’s inside! Cartersville’s favorite ‘Ladies Night’ is back for our seventh year straight, and you don’t want to miss it!
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW!!
(Opportunities for Sponsors are Available! Call our office at 770-382-1757 for details.)
All proceeds to benefit the Etowah Scholarship Foundation.